How to Contact the Denver, Colorado Regional VA Benefit Office
Denver Regional Loan Center: The Denver Regional Loan Center (RLC) is one of eight VA regional loan centers (RLCs) administering VA’s Home Loan Guaranty program, which helps Veterans obtain mortgage loans from private lenders by guaranteeing a portion of the loan against loss. In administering VA Home Loan Guaranty benefits, the RLC is the direct contact for the lending, appraising, and building communities and for Veterans with questions or concerns about their home loan benefit. The RLC trains and oversees the program’s private-sector stakeholders and conducts outreach to the housing and Veteran communities. RLC staff also work with loan servicers to help Veterans avoid foreclosure and assist service-disabled Veterans with applying for VA’s Specially Adapted Housing benefit.
Denver Regional Loan Center Services:
The mission of the Denver Regional Loan Center is to help Veterans and Servicemembers maximize their opportunity to obtain, retain, and adapt homes by providing a viable and fiscally
responsible benefit program in recognition of their service to the nation. The Following VA home loan, housing benefits and services are offered.
- Purchase Loans. These loans help you purchase a home at a competitive interest rate often without requiring a down payment or private mortgage insurance.
- Cash Out Refinance loans allow you to take cash out of your home equity to pay off debt, fund school, or make home improvements.
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan. Also called the Streamline Refinance Loan, this benefit can lower your interest rate by refinancing your existing VA loan.
- Native American Direct Loan Program. These loans assist eligible Native American Veterans with the purchase, construction, or improvement of homes on Federal Trust Land or with interest rate reductions on existing VA loans.
- Adapted Housing Grants. This funding helps Veterans with permanent and total service-connected disabilities purchase or build an adapted home or modify an existing home to accommodate their disability.
- Trouble Making Your Mortgage Payment.
Contact and Location:
Denver Regional Loan Center
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
155 Van Gordon St.
Lakewood, CO 80228
||Department of Veterans Affairs
VA Regional Loan Center
155 Van Gordon Street
Lakewood, CO 80228
(Mail: Box 25126, Denver, CO 80225)View Site