- Information displayed is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Loan pricing can only be locked through a mortgage loan originator. Other restrictions may apply.
- Due to various federal, state and local requirements, certain products may not be available in all areas.
- The monthly payment amount displayed includes principal, interest and any required mortgage insurance. The payment amount does not include homeowner’s insurance or property taxes which must be paid in addition to your loan payment. The payment may not include required mortgage insurance – Please contact a mortgage loan originator to verify.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the loan products shown reflects the interest rate and applicable closing costs.
- The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a loan. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
- Conventional loans with a down payment less than 20% require mortgage insurance which could increase the monthly payment and Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- Mortgage interest rates shown are based on a 30-day lock for the purchase of a primary residence. Under certain circumstances, a 30-day rate lock may not be available.
- These mortgage rates are based upon a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit history up to the time of closing. For more information, please refer to the Loan Pricing Disclosure or contact us.
- For refinance transactions: If you are a servicemember on active duty, prior to seeking a refinance of your existing mortgage loan, please consult with your legal advisor regarding the loss of any benefits you are entitled to under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act or applicable state law.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Interest rates and payments may increase after consummation. After the initial fixed-rate period, your interest rate can increase or decrease annually according to the market index. Any change may significantly impact your monthly payment. Since the index in the future is unknown, the First Adjusted Payments displayed are based on the current index plus the margin (fully indexed rate) at time of scenario/disclosure.
- For FHA ARM interest rates, at adjustment your new mortgage rate will be the average weekly yield on Treasury securities adjusted to a constant maturity of one year, plus a margin of 1.75%, subject to annual and lifetime adjustment caps.
- FHA loans require both an upfront and in most cases, an annual mortgage insurance premium. The premium varies based on the individual loan characteristics. In many instances, you may find FHA to be a more expensive financing option and should be considered after thoroughly evaluating all other product options that meet your credit qualifying and financial needs. Our loan detail results do not include an estimated mortgage insurance payment added to the monthly principal and interest payment.